- Small campsite
- At a lake
- Close to Amsterdam, Leiden and The Hague
Campsite in Roelofarendsveen
In the middle of the polder you will find our small, cozy campsite in Roelofarendsveen, South-Holland. The moment you enter our holidaypark will experience fresh air in the polder, on our dike and on the water. This really feels like holiday!
Well maintained, small campsite
Our campsite has only 11 campingpitches on a well-kept, open camping field. All campingpitches are equipped with electricity 10 amperes. Our sanitary facilities are simple but clean. The sanitary building is right next to the camping meadow and has 2 showers, 2 toilets and washbasins. Dishwashing can be done in our 'stable', which also serves as a cozy 'living room' if the weather lets you down. In the stable you can also read a book, play a game or play a game of pool with friends.
Lots of fun to do at our holiday park
At our holiday park you will not only find 11 camping pitches, but also comfortable holiday homes for rent. We deliberately did not opt for large-scale animation, swimming paradises and mascots. At our holiday park you can enjoy yourself, enjoy nature, play with newly made friends in the forest or explore the holiday park on one of our go-karts. From previous guests, we always hear that they have enjoyed their holidays so intensely. The many water sports facilities, children who can still be a children over here and the beautiful location in the middle of nature and yet also so centrally located.
In the direct vicinity
The direct vicinity of our holiday park offers many possibilities for making various daytrips. With cities such as Leiden, Amsterdam and The Hague just a stone's throw away. Keukenhof can be reached by bicycle. The beach of Noordwijk around the corner. In short there is always something fun to do for young and old, whether you are an active holidaymaker or more a peace seeker.
- Corpus, journey through the human body
- Museum Boerhaave, discover science, very interactive for young and old
- Climbing park, lots of fun and climbing of course
- Bowling, defeat each other and throw one strike after another
- Canal cruise through the canals of Leiden
- Small-scale, beautiful campsite
- Located in the famous Dutch polder
- Many cycling opportunities
- Bike rental at the holiday park
- Located at a lake 'Wijde Aa'
- Nearby cities like Leiden, Amsterdam, The Hague